Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 4 Empty Re: Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:05 am

"wow, this is an impressive basement" he looked at her, she was obviously far away in thought, and by the looks of it they werent nice thoughts. He remembered that her family had been killed by vampires, and she was one. that must lead to some dark thoughts indeed, he needed some way of cheering her up. "So abby, what do you want to do? We could always do something fun, not everything has to be serious you know" he grinned
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 am

"Well It's been years since I've done anything fun..." Abby mumbled and sighed. she even forgot what fun meant.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 am

"comon, I think the rain has stopped so we should have a clear view of the stars. This place is a little depressing anyway" He took her by the ahdn and theyw alked out of the basement and onto a balcony where they had a spectacular view "Its nice isnt it? I love a good night sky"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Abby was sort of tense when he had grabbed her hand. No one ever held her hand. Soon she ignored it and looked up at the sky. To her surprise it was beautiful. "Wow your right...," she whispered.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Finally he thought to himself Im actually doing some good here then he just looked up into the sky, taking in its beauty. This was why living was good, moments like these. The soft breeze, the stars shinning down from the heavens, the waning moon slightly obscured by the few remaining clouds.
This was what life should always be like, but sadly it rarely is. He looked at Abby, here was a girl whos life was being destroyed and all the while the stars still shine, oblivious to human struggle. There was a cruelty to their beauty.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Abby noticed Vincent lost in thought.
"Are you alright?" she asked. Abby then sighed he didnt answer for a long time. She didnt understand why not.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 am

"Im just trying to figure out an answer to that question. Im fine with the bond, Im not fine with the changes that were forced on you or the fact that youve been stuck with me of all people, I just figure you deserve someone who has some idea about what theyre doing" He said the last bit with a smile "well im exhausted, is there somewhere I could sleep?"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 am

Abby listened to how he felt and for some reason she felt crushed. If not bonded to him then she would be bonded to that vampire.. I mean that's what that group must have thought forcing her to drink thier Leader's blood. She sighed. "We have a guest room.. here follow me," she led him to a huge bedroom which anyways every room was huge... and she also hoped he didnt question the "we" part she wasnt use to her parents gone still.
"Well good-night Vincent," she whispered.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 pm

"goodnight Abby, if you need more blood at any point let me know" he smiled before closing the door. He knew he shouldnt pry but he as starting to become curious about this house, it had a room for containing vampires and Abby was defiantly uneasy towards the building. He sat there thinking for a while before turning in for the night.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 am

For a long time Abby sat out on the back porch thinking of what she should do about Vincent. She was sure he would'nt want to be around a girl like her. After a few moments she started to hear noises coming from the basement. She sighed and got up and went to the basement door. Maybe it was Vincent, she did'nt blame him everyone was curious about it.
"Vincent is that you?" she asked coming down the basement stairs. All she heard were footsteps. The basement was too big so she could'nt tell if he was there.
"Damn it..." she whispered.
When she finally got down the stairs she realized one of the coffins were open she gasped. All of a sudden she felt a blow to the head. Her head smashed on the floor. She screamed in pain. She bet Vincent was awake now since now that he was bounded to her stupid self he'd feel everything that happened to her. A rogue vampire must have been able to escape the coffin.
She tryed to fight back but she was too stressed causing her to be weak.
For a long time she kept trying to get the vampire off of her but she could'nt. Her father's stakes were in the cabinet and they were too far away. The vampire smashed her head against the paved ground again and then she was unconcious.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Lock woke with a start, something was happening down in the basement, he dint know how he knew that, he simply did.
He grabbed his knife and pistol from his jacket which was lying on the chair and ran out the door, he didnt have time to assemble the rifle which he kept in many small pieces throughout the numerous pockets of his jacket. He was nearing panic and he forced his nerves to calm. All he knew was that Abby was in pain and something dangerous had done it, he needed to be able to think clearly for this.
He reached the top of the long stairs down to the basement and he slowed to a walk and took the stairs cautiously, when he was in the basement proper he lowered himself to a crouch and proceeded carefully into the near blackness.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:31 pm

The vampire dragged Melanie to the coffin and threw her in it quickly closing it. Abby's Blood trailed across the floor but the vampire did'nt care it hid in the shadows waiting for it's next victim.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:30 am

Lock reached the spot where Abby had been attacked and saw the blood, he swore under his breath and followed it, always alert for an attack. He made it to the coffin and walked quickly over to it in order to get Abby out, the vampire waited until he had his back to it before lunging forwards, teeth bared. Lock felt more than heard the movement and jumped to the side, causing the vampire to crash into the coffin knocking it over, Abby fell onto the floor.
It recovered quicker than Lock and was on his before he had a chance to get up, Lock was stopping it from biting him with a hand on its throat, his other hand was clutching his gun, the vampire had both its hands on the weapon and was trying to force it out of his grip.
Lock looked over at Abby's unconscious form and anger welled up in him, he tightened his grip on the vampires throat and let the gun go, using his now free hand to push the vampire off his body where he pinned it to the ground. He reached into his belt and drew the knife. He plunged it into the monsters heart, killing it.
He walked over to Abby and picked her up, he carried her to her room and placed her gently on the bed and wiped the blood off her wounds.
He found a chair, put it up against the door and sat in it, he would watch over her in case of another attack.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:25 pm

After a few hours Abby woke up her head throbbing. She moaned in pain and snapped her stiff neck. "Ouch," she muttered. She flipped on the light beside her and saw Vincent asleep on the chair by the door. She sighed. He did'nt have to do that for her. There was only one vampire in that basement the rest were empty coffins. She got up and shook him awake and forced him to lay on the bed. Once he hit the pillow he was asleep again. Abby rolled her eyes. "Men," she mumbled. She wished she could fall asleep that quickly but there was too much stress in her life. Now it was her turn to watch over Vincent. For awhile she just sat beside him listening to the grandfather clock in the hallway but then she started to get bored. She looked at Vincent sleeping and once again her feelings started to overpower her, Maybe it was this bond thing that made her feel this way. Then she did something she didnt expect to do she kissed him. Shocked with herself she stood up and walked out of the room.
"I'm a bloody idiot..." she whispered. Even though she didnt regret what she just did she felt stupid. She went back down in the basement to clean the mess up but instead she found the basement window broken and the corpse gone.
Who the hell would steal a vampire corpse?
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Vincent was so soundly asleep that he didnt even notice the kiss, however he did notice feelings through the bond. In his slumber he made a mental note to bring it up in conversation at some point, this was not a development he had been expecting.
When he woke the next day he noticed he was no longer in the chair and that Abby was gone, some watch dog he turned out to be.
He searched the upper levels of the house before venturing down to the basement, she was looking around the room where the coffins were and was paying particular attention to the broken window, Lock noticed what she had noticed. The corpse was gone.
"Any clue as to what happened here?" she jumped as she heard his voice, she had been concentrating so much that she hadnt heard him come in.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 pm

"Yea simple, someone took the body...it would be impossible for it to have got up itself...and the window is broken from the outside of the house not the inside..." she said sighing.
Abby then picked up the flipped over coffin and put it back on its stand. Her blood from last night was soaked into the fabric of the inside of the coffin. She only closed the lid planning to clean it later.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

"Now thats an odd thing for anyone to do" he walked over to the window and gazed out at the woods. He caught himself drifting off into thought and shook his head "So are you alright? Last night was pretty rough"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 pm

"I guess..." she mumbled. She started to clean the blood and glass off the ground. She did'nt want to talk about last night. She did'nt know what she was doing when she kissed him and her head was still pounding.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

He knelt down and starting picking up glass too, when they were done he walked back up to the kitchen and bought down some hot water and soap to clear the blood away fully. All the while he asked her subtle questions, trying to figure out why she was uneasy, it wasnt so much the vampire attack that was doing it, something else had happened last night.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Abby wondered if now that she was a vampire would she have to sleep in one of these coffins. It looked so comfortable... but when she was human it freaked her right out. She shivered... everything she hated she now loved. And what about Vincent? Why did she kiss him?
She had a boyfriend before her parents died... but it was just something small it was'nt anything huge...but why these strong feelings? Was it really the vampire bond or her?
"It's okay... this is all my fault I can clean everything..." she mumbled.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:19 am

"Dont even think about it, Im going to help no matter what you say" He gave her a cheesy grin "Besides, youre not looking too good, so are you going to tell me whats bothering you or do I have to figure it out through careful observation?" he asked seriously while raising an eyebrow
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 am

Damn it! she thought. "I don't know what your talking about..." she managed to say without admitting it.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:22 am

"Come now Abby, you think im that easily tricked?" when she didnt say anything he sighed "I guess Ill have to find out the hard way then. Now lets see... you seemed uncomfortable just now when you picked up the coffin, you paused as you thought of something. That thought upset you. You wernt thinking about the vampire as they make you angry, not sad with a hint of something else... confusion?... anyhow i'll figure that bit out later. So I can assume it was the coffin that saddened you, now why would it do that" He paused to think "Ah, I get it now. Vampires sleep in coffins, that’s what made you stop to think. Youre wondering if you will sleep in a coffin. Youre afraid of losing your humanity.
I wont lie, the transformation changes a lot of things, habits and mannerisms are part of that. But always remember that your humanity goes beyond that" He pointed to his heart "as corny as it sounds, your humanity is in here” He pointed to his head “And in here. As long as you stay true to yourself and your beliefs you stay essentially human" He smiled at her "Now what about that confusion....?"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Abby slid to the floor crying. "I think I am losing my humanity... there's nothing you can do about it... and the confusion... I think this bond is making me have feelings for you that should'nt happen." Abby whispered shocked that he knew a lot. She just sat there looking at the coffin.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 am

Vincent was shocked to see that his words had had this effect on her, he knelt down beside her and held her close "Youre not losing your humanity, your mind and heart are your own"
Which makes this bussinuess about having feelings for me strange, I certainly didnt do anything to deserve them he thought to himself
"Its ok Abby, there will be changes but you are strong, this sickness cant take who you are away from you. It will try but you are stronger than any vampire, stronger by far"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next