Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 8 Empty Re: Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Lock was beginning to like this man, he smiled and opened the door
"Follow me please, though you probably already know the layout of the building if you have read my mind"
Never the less Lock showed the curtesy of leading the man down stairs and to Abby's side
"Ive done all I can for her, I will leave her in your care"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat May 26, 2012 11:01 pm

The assistant smiled. "Once again my friend, I am sorry for the mind reading, I know it's very impolite, but I never really learned to control it." The assistant kept his hood over his head so the girl couldn't see his face. He froze at the end of the stairs staring at the girls limp form. He thought he could keep himself together seeing her, but he felt like he was going to shatter.
"I can help her I beleive," he whispered. He knelt beside Abby and tended to her wounds, speaking in a different language that was close to french but not quite to soothe her pain. It was the best he could do being a witch and all.
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Lock kept a respectful distance but remained within eyesight, he wasnt going to take chances. He liked the assistant but he would not hesitate to kill him if he tried anything foolish, the man was showing no violent intentions to Abby and that reassured him.
What did make Lock curious was the careful attention he showed in hiding his face from her.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat May 26, 2012 11:11 pm

The assistant smiled when he realized Abby would live. He said a few more words in his language and then put a irish luck prayer over her so she wouldn't get hurt again.
"There, she'll be alright. It will take time before she moves again. If it's alright I'll stay till she's fully healed. There could still be things that go wrong." he said looking at the boy.
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Mon May 28, 2012 4:30 am

"I thank you"
He paused for a moment, he knew he shouldn’t ask but he had to make sure
"You know Abby... don’t you"
The boys initial silence was enough to let him know he probably shouldn't pry
"I won’t enquire further, but know that if your presence is dangerous for her I may have to take drastic matters"

Last edited by Mr. Lock on Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Mon May 28, 2012 12:29 pm

The assistant smirked. Of course the boy wouldn't be able to see that though. He quickly gathered up his emotions and threw them to the side. "No I do not know this girl. It may seem like that because like I said before, mind reading really does a number on you. Just touching the girl gave me her whole life story. If you wish me to go that is fine, I was only hear to help," he said quietly.
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Abby slowly blinked her eyes open, hearing two people arguing. Once she was able to comprehend what they were saying she spoke out.
"No it's okay sir, we're sorry," she said in a hoarse whisper. "Vincent I....I don't know anybody...before you came I talked to know one except when Marie called once in a while."
Abby could barely talk her throat was sore and swollen and her eyes were stinging making her close her eyes again, she barely got a glimpse at the person who just healed her. She couldn't see his face but saw he was just wearing boots, dark jeans, and a black hoodie.

Huh... those clothes reminded her of somebody, somebody she use to pick on all the time for wearing the same dull colors and the same military style combat boots. Nobody wore them but him, only because if he felt like kicking someone in the face the spikes on the bottom of the boot would disfigure there face... who was that...oh yeah... Victor....
Abby was able to open her eyes one more time and looked down at those boots and gasped in horror those spikes were right there at the bottom of the heel and on the sides. Marie had to be doing this! Something was in that vervain and holywater she poured on Abby, making her see things that were'nt there. Because standing in front of her arguing with Vincent was Victor!

But Abby killed him... she felt his heart stop, for God's sake she buried his body! There would only be one way to find out was to dig that grave up to see if Victor's corpse was there. No... she couldn't do that to Victor...to herself.. it was all just an illusion.... she looked up at Vincent.. no but he could help her. "Vincent..." she whispered. "Can I talk to you alone."

It took a few moments of the boys staring at each other but then the assistant left the basement. Victor's body was buried right here in the maze of this basement where her parents were buried. Oh god she couldn't ask this of Vincent.... When she felt Vincent walk towards her she looked at him.

"Vincent I need you to dig up something in the basement. When you enter the tunnels just remember the turns right, left, right, right, in a small catacomb you'll find three graves. There will be one that says Strife on it, start digging that one up. It should only be four feet down, you'll find a black wooden modern day coffin, just open it and tell me if there is a corpse lying in that coffin. I know this sounds disgusting but please for me..." She knew Vincent would have no idea that it was Victor he was digging up, the tomb only said Strife, his last name. Marie didn't give away his last name did she? But if Vincent said there was nothing but an empty coffin would she do? Was Victor really back, how was this possible.

It could be possible in several ways. One, Marie was giving her hallucinations to get her back for what she did to Victor. Two, that may not be the assistant at all and could be a vampire or demon. Or three, it could really be Victor...
"Please Vincent," she whispered one more time before fainting from pain.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 am

Vincent was worried, Abby had sounded frantic. He bent down to her ear and whispered some words of comfort and assured her that he would check the grave immediately.
Before walking further into the basement he caught up with the assistant
"I thought I should tell you that she has fallen unconscious again... And that I was not asking you to leave before, I was just making sure that you were aware of the situation and its possible outcomes. I for one enjoy your company but my loyalty is absolute"

The assistant smiled
"Yes, I know"

Lock nodded a reply then continued his walk towards a grisly task
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Thu May 31, 2012 12:47 pm

When the boy walked away his smile faded, and he knew acting time was over. His visions in the future clearly showed him that Abby asked the boy to dig up the Strife grave. His grave...It was only a matter of time till he dug it up and found a coffin bare and empty, and then he would tell Abby what he found...and then she'd know he really was.
"Damn it," he mumbled. He quickly went back down the stairs and picked up Abby's limp form. His hood falling from his head showing who he really was. Victor.
He sensed Marie was going to come back in an hour or so, so he really had to make this quick... Then how much time did he have left till that boy came back? Not enough.. and he had no explanation for why he was still alive.
The last thing he remembered was Abby stabbing him and then relief... relief that he wasn't going to be a monster anymore... that he was going to die. Like he desereved. But instead he woke up in a stupid coffin clawing to the surface of Abby's basement. Yeah sure... he put the dirt back into the grave to make it look like he had never dug out... but still... someone would find out. That boy would...
Victor pulled a dagger out from his left boot and cut a hole into one of the cure coffins. Marie must have left one for Abby to die in... He found what he was looking for sewn into the coffin interior and pulled it out. He raced up the stairs with Abby in arms and layed her on the couch. She was slowly waking up... and if she saw him... too late. Abby's eyes blinked open and she gasped when she saw him. "Victor?" Then she quickly looked at the basement door. "Where's Vincent?"
"Where do you think?" Victor said.
"I'm sorry.. what ever you do to me I deserve it..."
Victor rolled his eyes. "I didn't come here to kill you, Abbagail." Even though I'm craving your blood... he thought. That was always his fault when he turned...but now that he rose from the dead he could control it a lot better. He didn't have to kill any innocent women anymore. He ripped the cap off with his teeth from the bottle sewn in the coffin. He had come to get the cure for himself, so he could be with Abby without wanting to drain her of all her blood, but now there was Vincent... did she move on? And now worse the cure needed to go to her... since she was like him now...Abby would always come first.
"Drink it." He demanded.
She shook her head. "Abby!" he snarled. "Drink it before I make you!"
"No... I don't want to be human if your not!"
Victor couldn't control his anger he grabbed her by the hair and forced the liquid in her mouth. If he was human he would never have done this to Abby, but his Vampire anger was getting the best of him. When he got the liquid in her mouth he clamped her mouth closed and covered her nose so she couldn't breathe until she drank. She didn't... instead tried struggling. If that boy showed up anytime soon, he'd probably attack thinking that Victor was trying to kill her. That wasn't what he was doing... now Victor was desperate.
He used his witch powers to Hypnotize Abby staring at Abby's eyes till her eyes went glassy. His mind urging her, forcing her to do as told. The hypnotize worked and she stopped struggling, body going limp and he felt her swallow.
Victor removed his hand, her eyes still vacant. Ohmygod did I kill her? Victor thought. But he still felt her warm breath on his hand and knew it would be minutes before the hypnotization wore off. Now he had to go take care of Marie. He may have to kill her...if she was desperate on Killing Abby. He heard someone running up the basement stairs. The boy probably... Victor ran out of the house and out in the woods before the boy even made it to the basement door. Now if he wanted the last cure he had to find that stupid sister of Abby's...
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Vincent was running as fast as his legs would allow, he had just finished digging up the empty grave when he felt something was wrong, probably the vampiric connection to Abby as her first blood. Then all of a sudden it had stopped, not faded but as though it had been cut off. He was going to kill that damned assistant if he had so much as touched her!

He burst through the door to see Abby sitting up, she looked healthy, surprisingly healthy, she had colour in her cheeks and her eyes had a very human tint to them. But she was crying.
He ran to her side checking for any wounds but found none.
"Abby are you alright? What happened?"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Abby couldn't stop crying. She hugged Vincent hard almost falling over. "It's him... Oh gawd it's him!" She sobbed. "I should have known... should have known. He made me drink the last of it! He should have took it!" she screamed and cried.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Her words made little sense to him, but evidently the assistant had lied to him about knowing her. He was probably connected to the grave as well somehow.
Damn he thought as he comforted her Either I’m slipping or that man was well versed in deception
But for now he didn’t matter, Abby seemed to be ok physically and for now all he could do was try and repair her mental state

Last edited by Mr. Lock on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Abby sensed his confusion. "It's Victor," she managed to choke out. "But he's not human... he's still that monster...ohmygawd he's going to do something we have to stop him!" she sobbed. "I'm not a vampire anymore." she also managed to say.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 pm

"First you need to rest, you need strength. After that we can decide what to do about Victor"
He helped her to her feet and to her room, it was a betetr atmosphere than the dark, dank basement filled with memories. If her heart was set on dealing with Victor then she would need a more stable frame of mind and Lock was going to help her get there
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:11 pm

"No!" she whimpered. "You just don't get it... he's dangerous... he may start hurting people... how did he come back to life," she was mainly mumbling to herself, but couldn't fight Vincent on the matter. He was going to win no matter what. "Fine I'll rest," she said giving up and wincing in pain from the wounds on her chest from the shot wound.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 am

"You will have to heal the slow way now that your vampirism is gone"

He said as he helped her lie back down.
He saw the look on her face and interpreted her irritation correctly, she felt responsible for him and wanted to make sure he wasnt causing anyone pain

"but I can contact some people to keep tabs on anything that may regard Victor, I'll need his habits, powers, personality and description though. We can still act on this so dont worry"

Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Abby groaned in frustration. Couldn't tell ya the first thing about Victor without going all googley-eyed, she thought. "His habits... just don't piss him off he can curse you just by staring at you. He'll stop everything he's doing just for me... as you can see he used the last antidote on me..." she whimpered.

"So if you make some verbal threat against me he'd be here in two seconds, that was my main plan... to use me as bait to get him back here...it would work...but something tells me you won't agree with me... he's a witch he can see visions and know a whole persons life by just touching them. He can controls all of the elements including space and gravity. He's like a God..." she whispered.

"Vincent please don't do anything... I may not even be able to heal from this gun wound. Victor may not even be killing girls again. I think he's going after Marie...but that's her own fault... Please Vincent I care about you... I think I may be..." Abby couldn't say anymore she was sucked into oblivion. Unconciousness taking over.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:24 pm

"MARIE! Get your ass out here you little....!" Victor didn't need to finish his insult because there she was standing by a creek jaw dropped.
"Vic?"

If he didn't know she was in shock he would have back-handed her so hard that she would go flying. He'd never hurt a woman, but Marie went beyond his limits today. If Abby had died...
I'd cut Marie into pieces and feed them to hell-hounds! he thought. He had hurt Abby once... only once. He remembered that day like he remembered nightmares. He couldn't control his blood lust and as she struggled at fighting him, he used a hex on her, words he would never utter to her. Words that had her in bed sick, and pale as a ghost for weeks... All he had craved was that sweet blood, most people believed that blood tasted like something salty and delicious or wine like. But to Victor it was as sweet as cherry licorice it was like liquid candy. When he tasted a drop of Abby's his first blood... it was like sucking juice out of cherry's and blueberries. It was something he couldn't stop craving... that's why he ran... that's why he killed... so he wouldn't dare think about making Abby bonded to him!
That's why when he saw that boy Vincent.. and saw the bond... Victor softly growled and came back to the problem at hand.

"Marie.... you almost killed my baby girl? You know what happens to people who hurt my beloved?" He snarled crouching down. If he didn't control himself he'd rip her throat right out.

"But she killed you... How can you love someone who literally stabbed you right in the heart?"

"She had the right! Look what I was doing! Hurting...torturing and killing those girls, feeding off them slowly like cattle. I was sick! Still am! Any sane person would have killed me!" Victor yelled his face twisting in anger and agony.

"It don't matter she's a vampire I have to kill her. I never liked my sister anyways. You've been like a brother to me, but still..."

"She's not a vampire anymore! I gave her the last antidote."

Marie eyed widened. "What? You could have used it! I left it for you!"
"Yes and I put it at good use," Victor said simply.

"No you didn't! I'll kill her now! Really kill her! Why would you care anyways! She's moved on! I mean why do you think that boy is in her...wait my bad... yours and her house! What do you think they been doing huh?"

Victor shook his head furiously. Seeing red. When he looked at the boy and saw all the visions he saw nothing bad was happening. They didn't sleep together... all he saw was too people who accidently met in the woods and Abby accidently bit him...
But why was he so angry... he was hungry...no wrong term. He was thirsty, and Marie had just sent the ball home and pissed him off. But he wasn't mad at the boy or Abby... no he was going to get that little bitch,

"I'm sick of your lies Marie... that boy has done nothing! Have you forgot about me being a seer a vision seer? I'm going to kill you Marie!"

He lunged at Marie but she was too quick. She stabbed a stake right into his shoulder. The wood burned as she pulled it out. There was no doubt he wouldn't be able to move his arm for a long time. "Sorry Victor but you'll thank me some day. Just let your arm heal as I go kill her..." Marie said walking off.

"What? Are you crazy! Marie!"

She turned around glaring at me. and that was good enough answer. Yes she had gone insane... there was no helping Marie she was a pshycho path. She probably killed a few innocents along the way too. He closed his eyes as she came back. Marie pulled a corpse from under bushes. It was a small girl maybe 5 years old.
"Jesus christ Marie! You killed a child!"
"Drink!" she demanded.
"No..."
Marie stabbed him again and again. "I won't" he snarled. "So stop it!" He started muttering a hex but she cut him off by stabbing him in the chest and sent him unconscious.
"There," she whispered. "If you don't agree with me, then someone will find you here by this girl... and they will think you did it and kill you," she said smiling. "Sweet dreams Vic." She kissed him on the forehead and then walked away still plotting revenge on her sister.
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Wow you made her a pshyco!!!! lol Alex...wow...
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 am

(Geez... this has taken a turn for the nasty Shocked oh and epic... please finish off the mission on Nekos or at least walk your character out of it )

[and come back to us damnit!]

Vincent sat in a chair placed under the door handle to stop anyone opening it, exactly as he had done not so long ago. While he sat here he thought about many things. Among them were “what had Abby been trying to say before she had passed out?” He could conjure up a few endings to her sentence and he wasnt sure he liked where they would lead.

He sighed and pushed these thoughts from his mind, what was important now was to call up some contacts to track Victor's movements and to protect Abby as best he could. This sort of work was very simple, there was a distinct deffernece between right and wrong which suited him fine.

He picked up the phone and dialled, he was going to ask people to keep an eye out for anyone matching Victor’s description, that was it, no action would be taken against him. He wasn’t going to put anyone in that sort of danger. And this was a good way to get Abby some peace of mind, to know for certain what he was up to and whether or not he was hurting anyone.

Vincent wanted to make sure he kept his distance from Abby aswel, he didn’t know this man’s objectives and so couldn’t judge if he was a threat or not. He didn’t like that.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Victor woke up groaning in pain. "Dammit all..." he snarled. What happened...?
He had given Abby the antidote...he ran out of the house... looked for Marie... found Marie...and then..."Oh shit!" he jumped to his feet remembering everything now. He looked at the corpse beside him and sighed guilty he quickly picked the body up and carried it to the edge of town and layed it down by the closest house. Somebody would find the dead girl and take care of her. He then ran back in the woods unnoticed. He had to get to Abby quick...before Marie.... oh dear God.... he hoped that human boy could protect Abby from her sister. Because it looked like he wasn't doing a great job last time... Before he knew it he was at the mansion. Visions started flooding his sight again. The boy was calling... people, to see if he was out hurting people... Well Abby sure did have to make sure Vincent knew that...Great...

Victor entered the house slamming the door shut to catch the boy's attention from upstairs and crouched down to attack if needed. "Okay boy, show yourself so we can talk!" he growled.
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Vincent heard the door and jumped out of his seat, drawing and loading his pistol out of reflex and faced the door in a crouched position. When he heard the shout he turned to see if Abby was awake... No she was still sleeping. He didnt make any movement or try to wake her, these floorboards creaked and he didnt want Victor to know where they were, he didnt trust him and wasnt confident that he could fight off a magic vampire who could read his mind.

Abby would undoubtable give him the benefit of the doubt, but waking her would make noise.
He sighed, this wanst his call to make.
He slowly stood and moved cautiously over to the bedside, the floor only making a small level of noise. He put a hand over Abby's mouth and her eyes shot open
"Victor's here"
It was all he needed to say, she understood the circumstances immediately
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 am

Abby sat up frightened. "He shouldn't be here," she whimpered. "What if he can't control his vampire side..." Abby shook in pain as the feeling of being mortal hit her. The wood shards in her body burned her skin. Even though they were pulled out and gone they still felt like they were embedded in her. She moaned in pain and fell back onto the bed. "What do we do?" she panicked.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:15 pm

"Just stay calm, if we don’t make any noise he will have a hard time finding us. But its inevitable that he will eventually, you wouldn’t happen to have any wooden stakes around as a precaution would you?"
She shook her head. Oh well, it could be worse, at least there was always the chance that he wasn’t here to kill her.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Victor kicked open the bedroom door. The door went flying across the room. Luckily it missed both of them. "I can hear you guys ya know..." he snarled. "Talking and in your minds I mean." He looked at Abby feeling his heart break. At the same time he wanted to grab her from that bed and drink from her neck and at the same time he wanted to get on his knees and beg for forgivenes... Was it possible he could be a monster and a lover? No never...never take that risk with Abby.
He looked away from her and stared down the boy. "For your information I'll be staying for awhile so when that bitch shows up to kill abby she gets broken bones instead." he growled. "If you don't know what I mean... Marie is coming. Don't know when. But she made it clear to me just a few hours ago..." He stared at the boy in envy. He could be around Abby without killing her....he could say he loved her if he wanted to without trying to feed off of her after the sweet words. Damn him...damn him for not being a monster...
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next