Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

Post by Mr. Lock Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm

"oh good, you finnaly woke up"
He pulled out a knife "Sorry about this, but are you still the same girl? Or did you get corrupted by the transformation" His posture wasnt thretening, just cautious.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Abby looked at him confused. She was normal as far as she knew but she wanted blood. She started to cry not answering him. She did'nt want to be a monster but still she'd have to kill to survive. she didnt want to hurt an innocent person. "I'm corrupted please kill me..." abby lied.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:30 pm

"I seriously doubt that, normal Vampires dont normally cry" He put his gun away "So why do you wish to die? This situation has a bright side you know, now you use your new power to get your revenge"
He thought about it for a moment "Oh I get it, you dont want people getting hurt, well I know some friends of mine who understand that you need blood, so they get people who are suicidal or who are criminals and let you use them. Its a working system"
She just stared at him, he was taking this way too lightly
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm

"That's disgusting! Suicidal people should live they have no idea what worse can happen. And vampires dont run like that they like innocent blood. And if I dont get it soon since I just turned I'll di...." The it dawned on abby. "I'll die it's perfect... I don't need blood.. this will all be over soon...." she sat back down half way in shock. She'd die just to save lives... this was for the best no matter what this boy said.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 am

"you certainly have a lot to learn" he sat down next to her "These suicidal people plan on killing themselves, my friends simply let them know they could be useful. They are made aware of what will happen to them. And as for innocent blood, it dosnt really matter, its only sustenance, the source is inconsequential" She didnt look like she was going to move "fine then, you will waste away eventually I assume... But your vengeance will be left undone. You have an opportunity to do great good with the curse youve been given"
He got to his feet and dusted off his jacket.
"Just think about it for a few minutes, Ill be back for your answer, if you say no then ill just leave and you will get your wish of dying eventually"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 am

Abby glared at him angrily. Why could'nt he just leave her alone entirely? Abby layed there feeling her insides burning. She needed blood.
Like hell I do... she thought. She knew this death was going to be anything but pretty. As an hour pass she was in so much pain that she was going insane. Maybe this is were she would lose her sanity and humanity, maybe this is what happened to all the others who wanted to die but was driven crazy. She heard footsteps and saw Lock. She stared at his vien on the side of neck. Before thinking even came to mind in her, instinct kicked in first. With inhuman strength she had pounced on him making him fall back against the wall. And before he could defend himself she bit him taking all the blood she could but knew better enough not to kill him she felt him struggle but she had good grip on him.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Lock soon gave up struggling, when she had drinken her fill he pulled a large black pistol
"I am dissapointed in you. I dont wish to be reliant on others, just wait one moment afetr I do this, its shouldnt take more than a few hours to heal" Her puzzled expression was answered when he raised the gun to his temple and fired.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Abby panicked. "And he's the one talking about suicidal people!" she snapped at no one in paticular. She fell to her knees and cradled him in her arms. She did'nt know why he was dead. And she felt like she had feelings towards this stranger. Feelings she didnt understand. If i had feelings for not hurting him then why did I? she wondered. She'd have to wait to see if he really did heal now.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 pm

after one hour and fifteen He woke and gasped in air, then he cracked his neck and stood up "Sorry about that, but id have to be dependant on my friends to supply blood, and I have no wish to be teathered to one place"
She was glaring at him angrily
"Well you brought that on yourself, I was just lucky that I died before the effects took hold, otherwise I wouldnt have healed as a human"
His face wasnt cheerful and light anymore, it had a hint of cold anger around it
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Abby glared at him. "Don't worry you won't have to worry about me anymore I promise."
She ignored him and found her way out of the small hut and started walking towards the woods. Shhe'd find away to kill her self somehow.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:36 pm

He followed her outside "If you head into those woods, the other vampires will find you. They take special pleasure in taking poeple with a concience, namely you, and waiting till they are desperate like you were now. Then they just put some innocent girl in front of you and you cant help yourself"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Abby was pissed. She growled and threw a punch at him. She didnt know what she felt for the boy before but now it was hatred. "Go away!" she hissed.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 am

"Be careful with your anger, if you arnt, it will overtake you" He then walked in the opposite direction after tipping her his hat
"I wish you the best of luck"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 am

"Oh go to hell!" She snapped. She did'nt mean it but she was full of rage. Abby did'nt know what was going on but she felt something for this boy, and it was strange... it was as if she knew everything he was doing without being there... she was lost in thought when she heard rustling in the woods.
"I thought you said you were'nt gonna follow me!" she snarled. Then she heard hisssing and then that's when a group of vampires were surrounding her. She smirked she could handle this or so she thought...she punched one in the chest making it automaticlly turn into dust and with all her strength fought the rest but it was all hopeless in less than five minutes they had her pinned down.
"What do you want," abby gasped in pain.
She looked up at the ringleader of it all. He only smiled at her cruelly. He then bit his wrist and handed it to her, she drank it greedly. she knew what was happening but she could'nt help it. She was planning to give up entirely and end up becoming part of this clan. she did'nt want it...but maybe... just maybe... it was time to let go...
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Lock burst through the low lying foliage, he didnt know how but he knew that girl was in trouble. He rounded a large tree to see her lapping the blood from another vampires wrist
"Damnit, I thought you had a strong will!" he drew his knife and ran at the vampires holding her down, he was well practiced at fighting large numbers of enemies, so no matter how they tried they couldnt pin him down, Lock was using their own numbers against them, making them run in circles and putting them in each others way. All the time trying to either draw them away from her so she could break free or to kill the ones holding her himself.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Abby almost fainted the blood was overwhelming. She could'nt stop drinking and almost panicked. The vampire kept her head down so she could'nt do anything but drink the blood. She heard them start to growl and noticed that several were fighting someone but the only thing she wanted was the blood and that's all she could see.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:49 am

Lock was shouting now, yelling at her to stop drinking, while he was doing this one of the vampires landed a blow to his head, he was knocked head over heels along the grass. He sprang to his feet but was still dizzy from the hit, he realised that he was bleeding heavily and that it had put the vampires into a frenzy, this dint look good.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Abby tried her hardest to pull away but now she smelled fresh blood and realized it was the boy's. Instinct kicked in again but this time it was to protect. With all her new strength she got rid of the vampires holding her down and grabbed Lock one moment standing in the woods and the next moment at her dead family's mansion. She had crushed a teleporting tablet to get away but it took so much strength. She used too much energy she almost fell feeling weak.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Lock supported her weight, letting her use her remaining strength to get her breath back "Ha! I knew you had a strong will" he took stock of their surroundings and noticed both the rain rolling in over the hills to the west, and the girls reaction to the old mansion "Is it ok if we shelter in there? You seem edgy about it"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:55 pm

"It's fine I live here...." Abby said trying to move out of the boy's arms but fell again smacking her head on the tile floor.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 am

The impact left her unconcious so he picked her up and carried her until he found a bed to put her in, the storm hit not long after so he walked around the house securing all the windows. When he arrived back at the room the girl was in she was awake "how are you feeling" there was a little concern in his voice
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 am

Abby jumped looking up at the boy her heart skipped a beat... what the hell are these feelings she didnt really have them before but now that she was a vampire it was worse. She really hated herself. "I'm fine," she lied.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 am

"Im pretty good at reading people you know" he stared at her levely "I cant help if I dont know whats wrong"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:32 am

Damn it! Abby thought. What were these feelings... maybe its because she drank his blood... yea thats what it is...
"Nothing, I swear."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 am

"If you dont want me to help just say so, but dont tell me theres nothing wrong, I can see in your eyes that your lying" he smiled softly "Well Im going to look around the house if thats alright with you, just call if you need help"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next