Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

Post by iamepic Thu May 03, 2012 4:31 pm

(leo hasnt got on in forever, she'll jump in later somehow. shes being a lazy punk lol)
"Demon goddess? And please don't go your the only human I've met in 400 years in this rotten place!" She gasped realizing what she just said. She just admitted she was'nt human.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 04, 2012 4:54 am

"Im not entirely human myself you know, and I really think its in your best interest to avoid contact with me, the Goddess I mentioned isnt someone to mess with. And it would appear she thinks ive messed with her" He tipped his hat and stumbled off in a random direction, it didnt really matter where he was headed, he just hoped it had a good view. He considered scenary something to consider when choosing a place to die
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm

"Please don't leave! I'm scared!" the girl whimpered. She was frightened of the demons they always tried to feed off of her. The girl was a full blooded Faery and her hood kept her pointy ears well hidden from the boy, she thought he may kill her too. But she had to take the chance she could'nt stand the hell she was in now.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 pm

He sighed "If you sick with me you may very well end up being more scared than you are now" He stopped his shuffling walk and turned to her "But if you are really that desperate you can follow me" He kept his tone flat and unsociable, he wasnt looking to make any more friends. They always led to trouble.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 04, 2012 10:00 pm

"I don't care," the girl whispered following him. She didnt have very long to live anyways...if only she can be near a living breathing thing till then she'd be happy.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 04, 2012 10:04 pm

"Ok then, I suppose we should head this way" he once again began to walk, still stumbling but slowly gaining his footing as his blood regenerated itself and began circulating properly again. The girl easily kept pace with him and they walked in silence for some time.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 04, 2012 10:12 pm

"Will you be okay? You look like your going to fall over sir?" she whispered for only him to hear. If he let her she could heal him quickly. Hopefully he would'nt ask questions lying to innocent people was never her talent.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 04, 2012 10:20 pm

"It ok, I’ll heal myself up in a bit. Its not the fastest process but its certainly quicker than letting it heal by itself" he looked at her seriously "And dont call me sir, it makes me sound superior and believe you me Im not"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 04, 2012 10:24 pm

The girl sighed. "Oh okay... sir.. I mean...uhhh what should I call you?" Before she let the boy answer her she touched the side of his neck. An aroma of summer roses, and flowers filled the air and the girls eyes turned golden. When she let go of his neck the aroma dissapeared and his wound was healed. "There that's better," she said hoping her powers didnt give her away too much.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 04, 2012 10:27 pm

"You can call me Mr. Lock, or Lock, or Mr, or anything else you like really" He touched the back of his neck, his eyes showing that he was trying to remember something "I get it now, youre a faery. Ive met some of your kind before. Youre definatly a long way from home"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 04, 2012 10:58 pm

The girl shook her head. "I'm not just any faery. I'm.... I can't tell you, I'm sorry Mr. Lock. But the way to get out of here is through there," she said pointing to a bridge that led off to the woods. She hoped he would be okay. She could not leave the demon realm luckily she was able to lie to the boy. The goddess Bella had trapped her here to be tortured. The girl was a Faery goddess named Aine. But she was happy to know once this boy left he would be safe.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 am

He walked towards the exit but stopped when he realised that she wasnt coming.
He stopped and looked at her.
"You cant leave this place can you?"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Aine shook her head. "No I can't."
You wished she could tell the boy the truth but she did'nt know if him meeting another goddess would scare him or not.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Common sense told him he should just leave, to try and get out of the demons reach.
He sighed. Sometimes he hated his conscience.
"Then we will have to do something about that. Tell me everything about why you are stuck here and I will do everything I can to get you out. This is no place for a Faery"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Aine frowned. This wasn't good. She bet he wouldn't even believe her. "Look, you wouldn't believe me if I told you..."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 05, 2012 10:26 pm

"Ive seen enough in my life to believe just about anything. Im a lot older than I look you know"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat May 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Aine sighed. "My name is Aine. I'm the Celtic goddess and also the faery queen. I'm the goddess of earth nature as well as magik and luck. Bella trapped me here because of her jealousy. I have been here for a very long time... but there is no help for me. She has murdered my husband and most of my knights... there is nothing to go back to... so it should be best that you leave before she does come back," Aine said a little nervous.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 am

"And I thought I was in some messed up shit before" she mutters shaking her head and runs a hand through her hair again
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 am

Aine looked up to see the girl. "Oh hello Leo."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Mon May 14, 2012 10:53 am

"Hey Aine" she mumbles and slides down the wall resting her gun across her knees
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 25, 2012 1:43 am

"I had wondered where you had gotten to after that demon attacked me"
His hand strayed to his pistol but he did not draw it
"I’m still not sure which side you’re on so I hope you will excuse my caution"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

"Oh please don't fret! Leo, is my friend, she just tends to act like a bad guy sometimes," Aine said worried that Lock would pull out the gun. Iron and bullets would burn her skin. As a faery she was allergic to it. Just a bullet being held in her hand could burn her hand right off. So when she saw it, she got panicky. "Please Mr. Lock you must go before Bella comes back! Don't worry about anything here!" Aine was upset that he had to leave she needed some kind of human presence to feel normal again but it was best that Lock be safe.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm

He moved his hand away from the weapon immediately, if a faery trusted someone you could usually trust that judgement.
"I would give up on trying to make me leave, Im not going to let the good suffer while I can help"
He thought for a moment
"There are a few demons who have been testing cures with me for a while now, we could probably recruit their assistance if we need it. That is she hasnt already found them all and killed them"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 pm

"Oh..." Aine gasped. "That's horrible I hope she didn't kill them!" Aine sat on the black stone ground.
"Please Mr. Lock it's okay. You can go. Do not feel guilt for us Faery's."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 26, 2012 6:11 am

"Guilty... odd choice of words. What I feel is sympathy, I have a working body and mind and I can put it to good use here, there is no logical reason why I should not help you"

He looked over at the girl with the gun

"What do you think of all this?"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum