Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

Post by iamepic Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm

hehehehe imma wait for leo to get on she'll be on tuesday hopefully
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 26, 2012 10:23 pm

(sounds like a plan Smile)
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Tue May 29, 2012 10:33 am

"I think we are in some messed up shit" she says bluntly then pulls her shot gun around to her front "And we need to be careful" she adds
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am

Aine sighed knowing it was official. There was no way the boy would leave.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Wed May 30, 2012 6:16 am

"Good point, so first things first, we need to gather some allies and then, if possible, set a trap. I'll handle the allies if we still have any, either of you good at plans? Im not the greatest strategist so any I come up with will be simple but hopefully effective"
He looked towards the girl
"Oh and I never did catch your name"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Wed May 30, 2012 10:18 am

"It's Leo" she replies simply "My normal plan is to make it up as I go along and that seems to work for me" she tells him in reference to his first question
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 am

Aine sighs and stays seated on the ground listening to the two make up plans that she knew would probably never work...
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 pm

"Ok so we can use me as bait to get her attention, when she's nicely distracted you lead any of the demons we can find in a pincer movement to her left and right. Spread out as much as you can to limit the damage she can do"

He looked over to Aine "Are you ok?"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:26 pm

"No I'm not using yourself as bait!" she cried. "I should be the bait!"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 am

"Using bait as people" she says thoughtfully "That is a new way to do things" she mutters brushing her hair back from her face again
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 am

"Leo summed it up well. I am the bait and should be treated as such, for serval reasons, one: brining emotion into something that must be dealt with logically is often fatal and two: if something goes wrong I will be much more able to deal with it. Death is not so final with me"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum