Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

Post by Leo Locke Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:50 am

she looks at Bella "What are they saying?" she mouths
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

Post by iamepic Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 am

"Sounds like he's trying to cure a damn demon. One of my demons." Bella smirked. "Sorry maybe that was bit too much information. But that boy knows we're following..." She watched as he came out of the house. "So what should I do with you boy..." she whispered.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 pm

He had a rough idea of who it was tailing him, the why troubled him more than anything.
It was a little concerning that they could hide from him so well, he just hoped they were on his side. He wasnt sure he could fight them both off, especially when they had the element of surprise.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 am

Bella looked at the girl. "Wait here," she said. She then ran up to Lock and jumped on him making him falll. "What the hell are you doing with one of my demons!!"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 am

She sighs and shakes her head "Hell no" she says and follows after her at a normal pace
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:56 am

His intial reaction was to fight and he instictivly lashed out, Bella blocked it easily. He recognised her moments later and relaxed.
"Your demon?" he said while craning his neck sideways to look at her, this was not an easy task as she was very heavy and sitting on top of him, keeping him in a face down position "Well thats and interesting piece of information, but I think i'll keep my answers to myself for now"
"Oh, hello miss noble" he said and he spotted leo "I cant say its been a while"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm

"Oh you will tell me if you value your life!" Bella growled her eyes glowing red. She kept him on the ground ready to bite into his throat and watch him bleed out if he didn't tell her anything.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm

"well well well, someone is just a little too serious. My reasons, like I said earlier, are more recreational than anything. I am merely testing things out, Being at least part demon yourself I should imagine you heard my little 'conversation' with Bathazar. I doubt my actions need much more explaining" he continued to show zero resistance, this wasnt the most ideal of situations.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 am

She leans against a wall and crosses her arms watching them
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 am

"Part demon? What are you talking about? Imma God to them!" she said laughing and keeping the boy restrained.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 am

"So it was you" he said it more to himself than to her
"What was that?" she said, pushing his head further into the ground
"Just speaking aloud, now would you mind getting off me youre rather heavy and I have things to do. You know how it is"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 am

She watches them with interest knowing one day she would probably kill them
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Lock was surprised to hear the girl talk "You know more that you appear to, this has been a very interesting encounter. Never the less" he pulled a flare from the depths of his jacket and released it, covering his eyes as he did so. The resulting explosion was blinding, giving him the opportunity to throw Bella from him, he ran off into the wilderness after dropping another distraction, this time a smoke grenade, when they could see again they wouldnt know which way he had gone and the smoke would buy him more time. Heaven knows he needed it.

He hadnt gotten very far when the girl fired a single round very accurately into the back of his knee, she was blinded by both the smoke and the flare so she must have made the shot by sound alone.
"Damn, that was a nice shot" he said as he grimaced on the ground
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 pm

"Or maybe its because I'm a god and stupid little tricks don't work on me," she hissed in his ear. "Now what should I do with you? Maybe I should drain you of all your blood?" Bella said cutting the boys neck letting a pink line form and then blood oozing out. Her eyes glowed red and fangs appeared inside her mouth.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 pm

(leo shot him not bella)

He coughed, she was toying with him, it was only a small cut, she wasnt killing him right at this second
"Why so angry god? You know perfectly well that Im trying to cure demonic infection so why act coy? You really need to calm down. If you dont want me testing then simply say so, but what harm could it possibly do?"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:53 pm

"Cuz there mine.. so stop trying to be there savior!" she snarled gently licking his cut tasting his sweet blood. She smiled against his neck. Knowing very well this is why her husband satan loved her. She was completely cruel. "Ready to die?"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:58 am

"Oh if you insist....Actually" he said after a pause "You should know that Im already the plaything of a Shinigami, that was my origional reason for being here, to figure out what gave me a certain power" He smiled at bella "You can kill me now if you like"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:19 pm

"Shinigami's? Well that's sad cuz there my playthings," she smirks. Bella starts drinking his blood making him weak.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 pm

"Just a point of interest is all" he said gasping "If you piss off enough of your subordinates they will eventually rise up, since there are so many of them I would assume they would at least hurt you enough for it to sting" His vision began to fade "What is the reason behind this anyway? You have nothing to gain from my death"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm

"Oh I have alot like you leaving my demons to me," she said snarling. "Now stop distracting me!"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:45 am

"Ive already said that I would leave them alone if you asked, which makes this a recreational activity rather than a murder with actual purpose" Dying would be a pain, he was hoping to avoid all the fuss.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 am

"Your right," she said smirking. Her fangs slid out of his neck. "I should keep you around as a little pet then right? Or die here? Your choice Love," she said grinning.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 am

Finally, this was something he could work with "A pet you say? and what would that entail?" if he kept her talking and carrying out her cruel games he would have time to come up with a plan. Even Gods had their weaknesses, however slight. What his major concern now was where the girl with the gun had gone and whether or not she was a demon god herself.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue May 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Bella growled. She saw something off in the distance and knew she had to leave. It was a girl. But she didnt want to kill this boy... not yet. "I'm coming back to kill you soon boy!" she hissed and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

The girl saw a boy lying on the ground and gasped. "Are you alright?" she asked running up to him. "And what was that cloud of smoke thingy?" she asked in a southern accent. She saw the blood on his neck and gasped. She moved away afraid of the boy she noticed the weapons he had. Was he dangerous? "You've been bitten..."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Wed May 02, 2012 5:14 am

"Oh that'll clear right up in a while. For the mean time I would appreciate some assistance in getting to my feet. One another note you'll be interested to know that the puff of smoke was in actual fact a demon goddess. Fancy that"
the girl helped him to his feet "Much obliged, thank you. Now I would get some distance between you and me, shes coming back to kill me apparently"
He said this last part with a level of mild distaste

(we really should wait for leo locke, I feel that I have ruined the story you two had going)
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum