Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
just a little lost (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

just a little lost (open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

just a little lost (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: just a little lost (open)

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:32 am

Jacquline sighed as she sat on the couch playing with a lock of her blonde hair. From the other room she could hear Lyssa and her older brother over what had just happened and what would happen. she looked at the closed door where the two siblings were arguing. It was her fault, she was the one who ran. the door suddenly opened and Lyssa and her older brother Valek walked out. He grabbed the girl arm and nodded to his sister before walking out, Lyssa followed behind him as the walked towards the border.

Valek wanted to try reasoning with this stupid little bet that was going on. He didn't care if Lyssa followed or not. What he wanted was to sort this mess out before word gets out to the other Royals and Nobles.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Janice silently sat at the head of the meeting room, listening to her followers argue. It was useless, even if she just wanted to let Jacqueline slip free, her second in command would hear none of that.
"We will keep quiet tell no one, and just train the girl. I mean seriously Janice you were royal blood? A princess! You went through the same tests that we must put Jacqueline through...and instead of freedom you wished this? What if the girl didn't want to run no more? What if she wanted to be like you?" Her second commander asked.
"If she wanted to be like me..." Janice said barely in a whisper. "All she would need is to just ask but Lyssa is watching over the girl like a leech. The girl has no time on her own."
Janice lit a cigarette and looked up at the glass ceiling and up at the stars. This was all complete rubbish but then again Lyssa never failed to make things complicated and drastic...
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:11 am

Valek stopped at the warehouse door and banged on it. He pulled Jacqueline behind him and Lyssa walked beside him. Valek didn't really know who to be more annoyed with whether it was his sister from not resolving this issue or Jacq for running off and crossing the bored. He lit of his ciggies and waited.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 am

Janice opened the door surprised to see a mirror image of herself. Except male... he had a cigarette hanging from his mouth just like her. He was annoyed just like her. Pissed off at Lyssa just like her...
"Ah, Valek long time no see babe," she said knowing the 'babe' part was going to stick well. Since it irritated him so well when she said it to him in battle. The man was hard to irritate so she found it a huge pleasure to call him 'babe' just to see that angry look that was so unknown to this walking enigma. She felt like she needed to be awarded to be first woman of the century to get a glare from Valek Van'elle. It was beautiful.
"So I'm guessing one of these chicks spilled their guts about my plans, Aye? If your here to talk me out of it your in for a rude awakening, darling. My mind is set."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:11 am

Valek almost choked on the word babe. This was a serious issue going on here and she thinks it is fine to joke around like that?! He looked at her slightly annoyed about the comment but in the back of his mind he did a laugh a bit, at time this girl reminded him of his younger sister.... they were both, well slight stubborn. "Yes it has been a long time, sadly we had to meet again in an argument. I am sorry about that." He said with a slight bow.

Lyssa watched her brother as he took this situation on cooly, she wished she could be calm like that at times.

"I hoped that we could talk about this issue out. and no Lyssa didn't let me. As her senior I demanded to know what was going on since something was bothering her."

Jacqueline stood behind Valek, she hated it when people smoked and right now she was standing behind the mans smoke.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Janice rolled her eyes. "Please darling we've never been near each other unless it is about an argument. That's how sucky nature it is and how it will probably stay, since I'm refusing what ever you have to say." Janice dropped her cigarette on the ground and stomped on it. "I was once in Janice's position. I'ts none of your business to know what I am or how Valek... but trust me when I say she needs this done."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:20 am

Valek rolled his pale blue eye (was soo close to writing eye here xD) "And you live in a different nation was different rules and different situations. You do not know what is best for her. The only one who knows that is Jacqueline herself."

Jacqueline looked over his shoulder to see Janice and what ever else was behind her, like the Valek the girl was also smoking.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Janice snorted and glared at Valek. "Then why don't you ask her instead of pissing me off Valek..." Janice almost slammed the door in his face, but if she wanted an answer she'd have to stand there and wait for it. Damn...
"Look I'm not trying to be the bad guy here! Just trying to save her life, before she paints a target on her back!"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 am

The job and life of a Nobel is different from the ones we both know. She has chosen this fate and has been lucky to have someone assigned to her." Valek said calmly while holding the door open so Janice wouldn't slam it in his face.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Janice growled. She tryed pushing his arm away, but knew Valek was too strong. "Damn you!" she hissed. "Let her speak to me alone! So I know you can't bloody well talk her out of it! Jacqueline lets say you? Come talk to me. I will understand if you refuse, but I shall not give up!" Janice said glaring at Valek and Lyssa.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 am

Valek sighed as he placed his other hand on the place where his eye used to be, counting the studs that was on the patch, Just like Lys . He turned to his sister.
"Take her home, I'm sure her parent are worried about her." He turned to Janice, "I won't let you harm her. The life she has is much harder then the ones we live. " He said when the two girls left, "I do feel sorry for her, because she may be the end of my sister. But answer one question would you rather have her walking the streets alone of have someone watching her back?"
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Janice walked up to him till she was nose to nose with him and glared at him. "She needs to learn to protect herself, Valek. As you can see she likes to run off on her own. Either you put a leash on her or I'll be the one who has to clean up the bodies, since it's my town, and I will blame you Valek."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 am

"I'm sure the girls have learnt from their mistakes." He smiled while making a mental note to warn his sister again. "I think no matter what will happen in the near future Lyssa will stay by Jacqueline's side." He added, "Lyssa has already lost a lot of support because of Jacqueline, please don't be to hard on her if you see her again. "
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Janice smirked. "And she doesn't want to gain support either, I guess I'm useless might as well go hang myself," Janice said sarcastically. Janice started to walk away expecting Valek to walk away as well and go home. Janice needed to do some scheming.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:19 am

Valek sighed, "To apologize for all of this how about I buy us some drinks." She said, unsure if it was a good idea to leave this girl alone, she obviously hadn't cooled off completely yet.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:49 am

Janice sighed. "Trying to get me drunk so I can spill information or do something to me, Valek?" She knew she was acting like a total bitch and knew Valek would never physically harm her like most men but...still...she was pissed and since he was still standing there he made an excellent target. "Fine, sorry for the harshness..." Gosh...now she felt like crying, and Valek made her feel it. Gah! This boy made her irritated and soft-hearted at the same time! Was that even possible! Maybe I'm just super angry that I couldn't get Jacqueline to own up... yeah that better be it. She didn't want to look weak in front of her people because of a guy who had her tongue-tied when it came to arguments she couldn't win. I never lose! Darn... she hated Valek with a weird sick twist. Dealing with Lyssa was simple, dealing with Valek was like trying to debate with God himself.

Last edited by iamepic on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 am

(yes i can play color coated words too lol green is awesome)
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:23 am

OOC:... just notices that green was Jacqueline colour... fail xDD
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 pm

not anymore mwhahahaha!!!! ok now reply bak lol
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 am

lol what blue?!
xDD
now this is an awesome green
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 pm

yupp lol
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 am

OOC:mental face palm at my awesome fail... lol i thought my post was yours xDDD sorry for not replying.

Valek rolled his eye at the getting drunk comment, the best was to get info from people was to be friendly, even if they don't tell the truth you can eventually learn if they are lying or not. "I deal with students daily who through tantrums, it's okay." He chuckled remembering his last class.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:58 pm

(Hahahaha that's ok)

Janice's face turned red. "And let me guess your a teacher of the toddlers..." she mumbled crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at him.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 am

"toddlers, no.I wouldn't waste my skill and years of training for them. More like teens." He replied.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh so your calling me a stubborn girl acting like a teenage brat, I see how it is,"Janice said glaring at him. She was once again mad at him for being so calm.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum