Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
just a little lost (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

just a little lost (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

just a little lost (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: just a little lost (open)

Post by iamepic Mon May 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Janice smirked. "Found her the most gruesomest, criminal like alleys, and thought she was a mobster or something. But realized she was just running away from something, and she hasn't told me where she lives yet." Janice said sighing. "Maybe you can help with that Lyssa."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

"Hm, well she is a foreigner ," Lyssa laughed knowing that Jacqueline hated being called that, "And my guess on running away means she got caught on camera." she said as she turned to face the girl who sighed and nodded.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon May 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Janice smiled. "Camera's already takin' care of." Janice said bowing mockingly. "I'm not a fool you know, I'll always be one step ahead of you Lyssa, you may trick me, but I'll always catch up!"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Tue May 29, 2012 5:19 am

"You always are ,"She laughed in agreement.

Jacqueline stood their slightly clueless, she wondered how the two girls knew each other.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue May 29, 2012 10:32 am

Janice smiled. "Yes, well now you found the girl, now is anyone going to tell me where she's really from?"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Wed May 30, 2012 12:57 am

The two girls paused for a moment, yes Jacqueline was a Noble in status, but she was also a foreigner, from a land that was in ruin and in war and hated by many other nations. Of course even in her homeland she was a Noble and that would be her status in life until death will steel it away from her, "Beyond the oceans, somewhere far away. But now she lives on the other end of the border line, with me." Lyssa said, her tone of voice was no longer joking, her job was take care of Jacqueline.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu May 31, 2012 10:26 am

"Beyond the oceans? You mean no man zone? Where there's war?" Janice asked eyebrow raised. "Oh, and don't worry," she said turning to Jacqueline. "It doesn't matter if you tell me nothing will happen to you."
Actually it didn't matter if the girl told her or not, Janice knew everything, and if the girl was more important then she thought, that means as a clan leader she would be obligated to protect as well since it was obvious that's what Lyssa was doing right now.
Well this day just got interesting... she thought...
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Thu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Lyssa was about to protest when Janice asked if it was the war zone, but was stopped bu Jacqueline who just nodded. She lightly punched the in the shoulder, telling her to stop. Not that she didn't trust Janice but more like too many people around to talk about stuff like that.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:15 am

Janice grinned. "I knew it... follow me!" Janice said walking off expecting them to follow. She was heading towards an old warehouse one of many of her clans hideouts.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:05 am

Lyssa montioned Jacqueline to move forward as she handed the girl her hoodie. Jacqueline put it on and put the hood on to cover face and followed the girl. Lyssa walked walked beside her keeping her gaze on Janice she already guess where they were going.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:22 am

When Janice made it inside she locked the doors so no one could interfere. None of her workers were here so it was just the three girls. "All right," Janice whispered. "Tell all right now!"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:56 am

Lyssa sighed, "For everyone is is best to leave it as it is. Geez this place does bring back memories from years ago. Anyway, you should remember my dream, the reason why I didn't join you guys. I keep her safe it comes true, I screw up, god only knows what would happen." Lyssa said as she sat down, "So why else would the girl need guarding unless she is royal or Noble." she pointed out.

Jacqueline just looked at her friend who seemed to know what she was doing. her identity was know known. She wounded what would happen next.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:51 pm

"Well she could have been a terroist too ya know!" Janice pointed out. "And you know very well not to keep a secret like that hidden! You know this means my whole clan is obligated to watch over the girl now! You don't seem to understand Lyssa, there are lot's of nasty people out here! So are you insane to let her run off into the slums!" Janice snarled and shook her head in disgust.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:53 am

"No, no, no,"she said quickly standing, "My assignment, no scenes, treat her like a normal and nothing will go wrong if you have a whole bunch of people keeping watch you think people will notice that she ain't normal. And I know there are nasty people out there. she made the choice to go the other way, it ain't like she got a tracking device on her. I'm I just thankful I got a phone call from someone who caught her." Lyssa said defending herself.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 am

"Yea but you know us very well... we won't make it obvious we're watching her. And put it as an example what if she wasn't found by me Lyssa? What if I was some killer? She'd be dead right now, and all you would have is guilt and wanting revenge!" Janice snarled. "It was obvious I was with her for an hour, throught out that hour anything could have gone wrong!"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:39 am

"But nothing did. you can't change the past. What do you want me to go ask my seniors to put a tracking devise on her? And then what will the others think. I can't control her movements 24/7. I am grateful you could her don't get me wrong." Lyssa said she was going to call Jacqueline her assignment again but she hated calling her best friend that.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 pm

"Your right I can't change the bloody past, but what about the future? She could get hurt!" Janice snarled. She hated arguing with Lyssa it go no one anywhere.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:27 am

"Janice, calm down... take a few moment to think thing through. Jacque here is a big girl, now do you think that I wouldn't teach her the basics of self defense?" She said calmly, "I will punish her from stepping over the borderline later, but right now it's not the time."
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 pm

"Punish? Punish! What good will that do? Are you insane Lyssa!" Janice shook her head angry. "No I have a plan, I'll send half of my best men out, to attack her, not life dangering but enough to see if she can defend herself. If she can fight them off, maybe, just maybe, I'll think about letting her slide by my grasp. So train her best you can Lyssa because in two days we're coming." Janice said sternly. "Also I'll be checking up to see if your still skilled Lyssa so watch your back as well."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 am

"are you crazy. This ain't no joke. I can let you just attack her. Gosh are you trying to take away the one thing I've been working so hard to keep?! Lyssas eyes were wide open, "And the others wont take this as a joke. They will take it as a threat and then they will be on our backs. We are in enough trouble as it is by crossing the border, don't make it worse."

Jacqueline watched as the two girls argued at first she didn't pay much attention to the girls bickering but when she head the word 'threat' she imminently looked up.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:47 pm

"Lyssa I'm not that dumb. It will be when there's no witnesses, and if anyone noticed we'd just say it's training exercise. Or..." Janice said rolling her eyes. "You can just give up and let us help you protect her. Make a choice quickly. You know more and more threats invade these city-states every week."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Lyssa kept a straight face but inside she was boiling. Janice had hit the bulls eye, the one problem Lyssa had was her ego, that she hates to loose. In the cases she either lets them help and get a fail or she shows them and Jacqueline becomes their target for a mock fight. Aish. she stood up and grabbed her friends hand and turned to the girl. "I'm sorry we should take over leave now. People will start to notice that we are missing." she said bowing to the girl.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Janice laughed. "Alright, then this means I have my choice...be prepared we start tonight." Janice smiled and then turned and started to walk out of the broken down building.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueAndBlackRoses Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 am

Lyssa grabbed her friends arm and stormed out of the building she was close to letting her pride take over and accept the challenge. She looked back at Jacqueline to make sure she was okay before doing a run along the border to make sure no one was paroling and then when the cost was clear she crossed it.

Jacqueline looked at Lyssa as she walked into her house and then turned to look at Lyssas brother who had worked out what had happened. She sighed wondering what would happen next.
BlueAndBlackRoses
BlueAndBlackRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Janice sat at the high table looking among her clan. Arguments were clear, if they wanted the girl whether she was noble or not to be safe they'd either have to take her in their custody or train her. Janice's option was training her if not, she could just see her and Lyssa in a bloody battle. It would not be pretty.
"So It's settled," Janice said. "We start tonight."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum